Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can you find the right parka for me?

(11 Posts)
pissedrightoff Sat 24-Sep-11 20:27:18

Because I am failing miserably. I feel like I have looked everywhere but it must me out there somewhere

It must be..
khaki
long with that dipped hemline at the back
able to pull in at the waist
And the bigger the fur trimmed hood, so much the better.

Ideally much less than £200, but for the right coat I could stretch to that.

DD1 got one in H&M last year for much, much less than that and lived in it all winter. Might be worth a look?

dumbelina Sat 24-Sep-11 20:49:30

How about la redoute? this one for example, but they have quite a few different ones.

StantonLacy Sat 24-Sep-11 20:59:42

River Island - this one?

Looks a nicer green in real life with a muted orange lining...sizing is huge, though!

pissedrightoff Sat 24-Sep-11 21:13:13

We need to merge both those parkas smile If I added the colour and back hemline of the La redoute one to the river island one that would be the perfect parka.

TheGoldRoad Sat 24-Sep-11 21:38:23

I've got the River Island one - it's gorgeous! Sizing is ginormous , I got a size 8 but I'm a 14 usually! Drawstring inside.

Topshop have a nice one in which I debated over but felt it was too heavy on, nice lining.

southeastastra Sat 24-Sep-11 21:39:15

do you want a target at the back too with a who logo and an arrow grin

pissedrightoff Sat 24-Sep-11 21:42:40

I'll pass on that thanks South, smile

LizzieBusy Sat 24-Sep-11 21:43:22

What do you think of this one - more than 200 but would last forever i reckon
www.barbourbymail.co.uk/Womens-Barbour-Arctic-Down-Parka.html

MilliONaire Sat 24-Sep-11 23:40:47

French connection have one that exactly fits the description you gave, as do M&S, I am currently debating between the 2..

SailorVie Sat 24-Sep-11 23:46:23

Jack Wolfskin do an amazing parka that fits all your requirements, can't do links as am on phone. Check out their website, they are pretty pricy however.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now