Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Benefit You Rebel -Disappointment!

(6 Posts)
floramckitchen Sat 24-Sep-11 17:44:47

I've recently bought some You Rebel tinted moisturiser and am finding that its quite difficult to blend and goes all sort of crumbly on my face !! DH actually said - what are all those flakes on your face.......

Should I return it or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

AKissIsNotAContract Sat 24-Sep-11 17:47:27

I found I had the same problem with You Rebel. I love other benefit products but not that.

floramckitchen Sat 24-Sep-11 17:52:03

Its such a shame because the colour is good and when the assistant at the Benefit counter put it on for me it looked lovely - no powdery crumblyness at all!

mummy2munchkin Sat 24-Sep-11 18:00:11

Totally agree, same happened with me! return it!!! playsticks from benefit are quite good though although higher coverage!

HotBurrito1 Sat 24-Sep-11 18:05:11

Yep, same here. It's also WAY too yellow for me, but I couldn't tell in the shop. I actually look really ill with it on.

floramckitchen Sun 02-Oct-11 19:53:41

I know where I'm going wrong!!

I had applied the you rebel straight after my moisturizer which was causing the flakiness. If I apply You Rebel on its own its lovely !!

and to think I nearly threw it out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: