Talk

Advanced search

Lounge Wear?

(14 Posts)
topsi Sat 24-Sep-11 17:09:13

I have never realy spent money on clothes to wear around the house ie. track suit, joggers or pajamas. Has anyone got any ideas on comfy stuff to wear in the evening or weekend, before/after the gym etc?

shoeprincess2 Sat 24-Sep-11 17:13:11

I'm going to watch this thread with interest, as I too am in need of some smart, comfy lounge wear. Something that, if I need to answer the door in, people don't take pity on me looking like a bag lady!

doglover Sat 24-Sep-11 17:37:42

Am following with interest, too.

ThePetiteMummy Sat 24-Sep-11 17:40:38

I've always liked Gap for loungewear, although you need to find a big branch to get a decent selection. If you're near London, the one near Selfridges is very good. Not been in there recently though. They seem to do stuff in nice fabrics.

madammecholet Sat 24-Sep-11 17:42:57

I used to like Ellie Gray but they went bust, am now looking at Hush, Sweaty Betty, the White Company, Victoria Secret (US Site) for that kind of stuff...(oh and H&M for the odd hoodie)

topsi Sat 24-Sep-11 17:57:08

I like sweaty Betty but a bit ££, will check out the other sites u mention, thanks

mosschops30 Sat 24-Sep-11 17:59:59

I bought a pair of lounge pants from hollister to wear after night shifts to just bum round the house.
I love them, they keep their shape, nice fit.

mummy2munchkin Sat 24-Sep-11 18:10:15

I second sweaty betty, really like this hoody - betty

And these trousers are ridiculously comfy - comfy

All splendid clothes are really soft and comfy, sometimes find them cheap on splendid at the outnet

mummy2munchkin Sat 24-Sep-11 18:11:45

Also I bought a really thick knitted jumper dress from new look last year for about £20 with some thick otk socks for home evening wear, husband seemed to quite like that look - not that it was for him at all.

Winkcat Sat 24-Sep-11 18:29:45

Another vote for Sweaty Betty here.

Due to life limiting illness, I need to be comfortable and wear clothes that give and stretch to avoid pressure on pain sites (am I painting a sexy enough picture? smile ) I try to aim for good yoga pants and a fitted t-shirt, because making an effort to look good makes you feel better.

SevenAgainstThebes Sat 24-Sep-11 19:19:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SevenAgainstThebes Sat 24-Sep-11 19:19:50

SevenAgainstThebes Sat 24-Sep-11 19:20:15

Soups Sat 24-Sep-11 21:27:10

I like harem pants, I got some new ones from Monsoon that are nice. I wear them with a vest top and nice knit.

Or leggings and jersey dress.

I'm looking forward to it being cold enough for this with some leggings. www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/cable-hooded-tunic_223943213

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now