Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ha ha! LANDS END customer service is awesome! just refunded me £45

(20 Posts)
SueNarmy Sat 24-Sep-11 11:27:21

so i buy two coats, one on a delay, then i see ( as second arrives) that there is a code for 30% off

i ring and say " do i need to return coat and reorder same coat to get £45 off"

no they are SO SENSIBLE and sya " that would be silly" and refundez

tangerinajolie Sat 24-Sep-11 13:50:22

Ah well done!

I have had same situation with Uniqlo this week and they would not give me the discount in retro so sent the order back and didn't bother to reorder.

Good on Lands End!

TrillianAstra Sat 24-Sep-11 14:00:24

Well done them smile

ggirl Sat 24-Sep-11 14:02:27

they are fab
i sent back a fleece jacket that ds didn't wear because the sleeves kept inverting everytime he took itoff
had already written his name on label
they exchanged wihtout a quibble

Littlepumpkinpie Sat 24-Sep-11 14:03:39

WOW now thats excellent customer service for you. I am trying to find DS2 a decent coat atm. Last years Gap feather and down one has been outgrown. Every single coat he has tried on a recent weeks has been fits on body sleeves way to long or sleeves are fine and massive in the body. I have never had such a struggle to find a coat for any of my DC before. I was eyeing up one on there last night might just order it now .

SueNarmy Sat 24-Sep-11 14:07:05

that is SHIT of uniqlo - who also dont do free returns

SueNarmy Sat 24-Sep-11 14:07:25

code is 30FF

30% off till sunday

InvaderZim Sun 25-Sep-11 11:27:06

Many thanks for the code!! It works on clearance items too MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHA! grin

Littlepumpkinpie Sun 25-Sep-11 12:17:33

Cool off to order that coat for ds now 30% off fantastic smile Just hope its warm enough for him

fustyarse Sun 25-Sep-11 15:07:36

great discount, have just ordered a pile of winter clothes for dd

cheers for that!

LunaticFringe Sun 25-Sep-11 15:16:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NinkyNonker Sun 25-Sep-11 16:06:56

Crew clothing are awesome too, keep meaning to mention it.

NinkyNonker Sun 25-Sep-11 16:08:51

Crew clothing are awesome too, keep meaning to mention it.

KristinaM Sun 25-Sep-11 18:28:59

I agree their customer service is excellent. Last year i ordered two jackets for Dss in the sale. Theey messed up on the order and the jackets got sold out by the time they sorted it out. They gave me two similar jackets ( non sale) at the sale price.

TracyK Sun 25-Sep-11 20:07:16

I've ordered the kids flannel pj bottoms from the clearance bit - only £5 - but now you'll get 30% off. They are so warm and cosy and wash and dry in an instant. I've bought 4 pairs for ds for this year and next.
I think I'll order www.landsend.co.uk/pp/-Zip-up-Powder-Run-Boots-~17868_253.html?bcc=y&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000000021&origin=index

mirpuppet Sun 25-Sep-11 20:13:30

But di you have to pay for shipping and returns?

Not sure of my size so thinking of ordering multiples in my various sizes for me and DD.

ivykaty44 Sun 25-Sep-11 20:19:11

I brought trousers from then - they sent them, they didn't fit they where to short in the leg. I measured them and they where 29 not 31 as stated. Why sell trousers that are stated as one length and then send another length..?

They told me it was due to the trousers being made more than one factory, but I would have thought all the factories would have tape measures..?

So they sent me another pair

But all seemed a bit far fetched and a lot of postage

Waswondering Mon 26-Sep-11 09:02:05

I was looking at the PJs TracyK but can't figure out their sizing. Would dd - 5, average build - be "little girl" or "girl"?

Conundrumish Mon 26-Sep-11 10:33:37

So sensible of them to do that - look at all the good PR they have got on here now from doing that - at least £45 worth!

I didn't realise they did children's coats ... off to have a look now.

TracyK Mon 26-Sep-11 18:06:18

I'd go for little girl M (to fit now) or L (with growing room). They are slightly generous in sizes. ds who is quite a tall 7.5 yo - the boy S fits like a glove and boy M - gives loads of growing room. I ordered a few of each of the sizes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now