Talk

Advanced search

Another mascara bites the dust!

(8 Posts)
JosieRosie Thu 22-Sep-11 14:40:21

Lash Effect from No7 - not impressed sad Leaves my lashes looking clumpy and doesn't seem to lengthen them at all. You're supposed to be able to build up to 6 coats without clumping - I have 2 coats on today and my lashes look like tarantula legs. Soooo frustrating! Think I will have to bin it

May try L'Oreal's 'Volume Million' next as that got great reviews on here. Any other ideas for a nice lengthening mascara that makes me look alert and awake without looking like a drag queen? smile

peanutsmuggler Thu 22-Sep-11 15:39:34

The Volume Million one is pretty good but I prefer Max Factor 2000 Calorie or Masterpiece Max.

JosieRosie Thu 22-Sep-11 16:19:37

Thanks peanut - 2000 calorie it is then!

Honeypie80 Thu 22-Sep-11 16:21:32

I know this is about fancy mascaras and i always used to use clinique naturally glossy but having a cheapy month and needed a new one, i bought one from aldi and ive got to say am well impressed with it for £2.29. Ive had those 3d lashes in the past and it looks like i have them again when i wear it. well worth a try, its my new fave!

JosieRosie Thu 22-Sep-11 16:26:41

Cool Honeypie80, thanks! I have heard so many great things about Aldi skincare and make-up, I need to try it out for myself. And fancy make-up is fun, but bargains are even better!

JosieRosie Thu 22-Sep-11 16:29:05

Sorry, just realised, the mascara I'm whining about in the OP is called Lash Adapt, not Lash Effect blush It's been a long day and my eyelids feel heavy coz of the tarantula legs, ok?!!

Honeypie80 Thu 22-Sep-11 16:37:09

The aldi stuff is good, its always getting good reviews too, ive used the multi serum moisturiser for a while now love it!

Maybelline One by One volum express is lovely for 'big' lashes - no clumps lovely and long and full smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now