Talk

Advanced search

Following on from GymTop below where do you buy your Gym Kit?

(12 Posts)
greedygoose Thu 22-Sep-11 11:32:01

I have some Nike tops with built in bra's that are good but feel I want a long sleeved top or lightweight jacket?
Who does the best trousers?

brighthair Thu 22-Sep-11 11:51:38

I used to like elligray stuff but it's gone now sad
Most of my trousers are Nike as I like capris but baggy ones not legging types. I tend to go for sports brands that do dance type stuff

Aworryingtrend Thu 22-Sep-11 12:24:42

Sports Direct, it is all so cheap on there I order loads and return any if needs be. My best buy was adidas climalite/cool/whatever capri trousers, £15 and fit like a dream (size up not down if in doubt though).

RedwingWinter Thu 22-Sep-11 16:50:21

I get mine from girlsruntoo. I especially like the Sugoi stuff.

dexter73 Thu 22-Sep-11 17:18:55

I get mine from Decathlon. It is cheap, plain and good quality.

TracyK Thu 22-Sep-11 17:20:51

I get any Nike dri fit - usually from sports direct as they aer so cheap. Or TK Maxx is good too.

GreyTS Thu 22-Sep-11 18:44:21

I like gap body, available online now I think. Pants hold shape through multiple trips through washing machine and dryer. Also available in different lengths which I need as only 5,4" and I find yoga pants from Nike etc are always too long for me

TadlowDogIncident Thu 22-Sep-11 19:05:34

SweatyBetty has great stuff but expensive.

I really like Gossypium yoga trousers.

HeavyHeidi Thu 22-Sep-11 20:55:49

sportsdirect and Lululemon when I'm in the US

CointreauVersial Thu 22-Sep-11 23:46:12

I like the Nike capris and dri-fit teeshirts - I bought all mine from Next Online, half-price in the Sale.

Ifancyashandy Fri 23-Sep-11 07:50:12

TK Maxx do fantastic discounts on Nike, Elle and Addidas. I do lots of Pilates and yoga and they also do loads of Manuka clothing which is fab - soft and close fitting without being clingy. Also keeps it's shape wash after wash. Ditto Pineapple trousers.

fiorentina Fri 23-Sep-11 09:11:04

I like Decathlon too, cheap and good quality.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now