Talk

Advanced search

Do I Need It Done Again??????

(8 Posts)
LukeWarmMomma Wed 21-Sep-11 16:29:08

Around 21 years ago I had my colours done by Colour me Beautiful - said I was a clear spring (all the colours I hate smile) I have aged admittedly, but I have still got the same colouring (naturally !!) and basically the same boring mousey brown hair, so do you think I would need to have them done again OR do you think I'd still be a clear spring? I keep reading about MNetter's having their colours done and the difference it has made to their wardrobe choices and I want to be part of the gang!!!

LukeWarmMomma Wed 21-Sep-11 19:30:39

Shameless bump smile

ellangirl Wed 21-Sep-11 19:50:49

There's only one way to find out isn't there! In theory you probably won't change, if they got it right then. You could try House of Colour if you want a change, or combine it with a style consultation as well? I haven't had that bit myself, but if you fancy it, why not!

LukeWarmMomma Wed 21-Sep-11 21:23:47

Was just trying to be a cheapskate and not have to spend the money again smile sad, but true.

mirpuppet Wed 21-Sep-11 21:26:18

Be a cheapskate. Try wearing more of you "old" colours near your face and see how you look.

ellangirl Wed 21-Sep-11 21:26:50

I don't blame you, it's a lot of money. Do you think the colours you wear suit you now? You could have a good google about clear springs and remind yourself of some of the spring colours that you maybe don't wear. I know i have to remind myself sometimes to look at all the colours in my wallet instead of the safe ones.

rubyrubyruby Wed 21-Sep-11 21:28:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LukeWarmMomma Wed 21-Sep-11 21:43:34

Thanks, I'll take your advice a google springs and remind myself of the colours I should be wearing and with the money I've now saved with your help, I'll buy a few new bits and bobs in my "right colours" Yipeee !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now