Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone else not yet received their ebay scarf?

(19 Posts)
simonthedog Wed 21-Sep-11 15:39:22

I had a message to say mine had been despatched on 10th september, but still not got it. Anyone else?

FreeButtonBee Wed 21-Sep-11 15:47:08

I haven't either - they have taken the money. Not sure when to flag it.

simonthedog Wed 21-Sep-11 15:53:14

I sent a message to the seller yesterday, they replied saying it was sent on 10th and if I didn't have it after 2-4 business days to contact them???? Which is what I was doing. I sent another message and got an 'out of the office' message, saying they won't be contactable until the 24th. Money has been taken. Hmmph.

iWILLdothis Wed 21-Sep-11 16:01:04

Was going to order it myself, but a bit cautious now after reading this....which seller did you use?

PippiLongBottom Wed 21-Sep-11 16:02:34

BTW, if anyone doesn't get one and wants one, I have the brown and am thinking about getting rid. It just isn't me. I think it makes me look old. sad

simonthedog Wed 21-Sep-11 16:14:45

it was flower heart iwilldothis

iWILLdothis Wed 21-Sep-11 16:20:28

thanks simon....I think I've saved the link to the other seller. Hope you get your scarf!

simonthedog Wed 21-Sep-11 21:05:56

anyone else? bump

thesoo Thu 22-Sep-11 11:14:02

Me! I ordered the grey one back on the 8th. Delivery estimate was between 12th and 14th sep. I contacted them on the 18th and they apologised and said to contact them again if I have not received it by this friday. I used bagthatstyle. They took my money fairly swiftly too hmm

simonthedog Thu 22-Sep-11 13:05:35

Mine has arrived today, Hurray! Hope you get yours soon too, thesoo and freebutton.

Blueberry3 Thu 22-Sep-11 14:59:59

Hi, I ordered mine on 9 September through Flowerheart and it arrived yesterday in a silky bag so took a good week and a half. Handy scarf. Long. Soft. Definately not cashmere.

iWILLdothis Thu 22-Sep-11 19:14:21

Glad you got it eventually, simon. So I could be in for a long wait then...I used bagthatstyle, seems they're both slow then. Ordered one for a friend too as a birthday gift, hope it comes in time confused

Iggi999 Thu 22-Sep-11 22:25:52

I am wearing my bagsofstyle one. It definitely took over a week, a bit longer than most ebay purchases.
Pleased with it though.

chipandbiff Thu 22-Sep-11 22:31:26

Got mine yesterday, waited about 2 weeks to get it - although I do think there was a message when I ordered it to say they were expecting a delay. Its lovely - huge and feels very soft. Not cashmere (!!) - but worth the wait! Hope you get yours soon.

iWILLdothis Fri 23-Sep-11 12:46:46

Well mine arrived in record time....only ordered LATE on Wednesday night....arrived early this morning! smile Happy with it so far, of course I've been wearing it all morning!

thesoo Sat 24-Sep-11 09:27:04

Still waiting here. I contacted them again yesterday and they are 'taking it up' with the royal mail, that is about 2 weeks I have been waiting now. Post not arrived today though yet, so still hoping...

CeliaFate Sat 24-Sep-11 10:10:33

Mine took just over a week to arrive, came on Thursday.

thenightsky Sat 24-Sep-11 10:18:33

I saw three people wearing these in town yesterday in the space of 20 mins! They do look good though.

simonthedog Sat 24-Sep-11 12:00:27

I got another message yesterday from flowerheart saying his wife had just had a baby and was still in hospital, so hopefully you will get yours soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now