Talk

Advanced search

Dream boots: do they exist?

(8 Posts)
LadyClariceCannockMonty Wed 21-Sep-11 14:52:57

OK, I have admitted that the biggest size that these come in is too small for me and I can't have them. sad

Where oh where to find something similar? I have looked at all department-store websites, Topshop, Schuh, ASOS, Net-a-Porter, La Redoute, all the usual high-street shops. I want:

'Natural' or other pale-ish neutral-ish colour (or tan or that lovely 'gingery' brown, but no darker).
Calf or high-ankle length.
Not lace-up.
Bit of a heel but not much more than the Swedish Hasbeens.

So so grateful if anyone can help!

Cheeseandbiscuits Wed 21-Sep-11 15:02:06

Have you tried Duo? They are fab!

piprabbit Wed 21-Sep-11 15:03:03

Probably too dark...

Something like these?

Or this

What size are you looking for?

LadyClariceCannockMonty Wed 21-Sep-11 15:10:44

Cheeseandbiscuits, have looked at Duo but they're all too high or too low (I know, it's like Goldilocks!)

piprabbit, I like that second pair. Would have to try them on to check length. I think I'm a UK 8 but it seems to vary, or the terminology – sometimes I'm a 41, sometimes a 42, but Kurt Geiger 41s, for example, are often too big hmm

Thanks both!

Cheeseandbiscuits Wed 21-Sep-11 16:48:26

I'm on my iPhone and lying in bed when I'm up I'll do a wee bit of hunting! I need boots too.

tethersend Wed 21-Sep-11 17:23:02

These are lovely

So are these

Sanita

Bargain but too dark

Sanita anemone halfway down

987654 Wed 21-Sep-11 20:51:19

Probably too dark...

But these are on my list.
www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?LH_ItemCondition=11&LH_PrefLoc=1&_nkw=ugg%20bellvue&_dmpt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&_fln=1&_sc=1&_sop=2&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282&Main%2520Colour=Browns%7C!

LadyClariceCannockMonty Thu 22-Sep-11 14:17:26

Thanks again everyone! tethers, I've tried on those Kurt Geiger ones and in fact half the shop, and they are all lovely but all a bit short. Love the Sanita ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now