Talk

Advanced search

Unstylish MNer about to buy yet another boring item; help her now!

(9 Posts)
AKMD Wed 21-Sep-11 12:34:18

This.

I am mid-twenties, blonde, 5"4 and have a very poor taste in clothes. This coat was rejected by the MN Style & Beauty panel yesterday for being too mumsy so I am retreating back into my boring dark-coloured conservative cave and thinking about buying the one in the first link. Anyone have any better ideas for a general coat to eb worn with work gear, jeans and trainers, in the park... before I commit yet another crime against youth and fashion? Thanks!

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 12:56:39

Oo we are allowed dark now!
Very cute in black
A bit different This maybe?
Pea coat a bit different

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 12:58:29

Similar to yesterdays coat but not mumsy

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 13:00:27

Not dull at all, in your face colour

AKMD Wed 21-Sep-11 13:25:13

I like the A bit different one. What kind of scarf/hat/glove combo would go with that?

Is it just me or is the first River Island coat not dark green? (River Island clothes don't fit me properly so that's a no-no I'm afraid).

AKMD Wed 21-Sep-11 13:25:41

I think I should start paying you for your personal shopping services smile

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 13:32:25

You could be safe and go for a black hat/scarf/glove OR you could be a little more daring and go for a proper bright colour that goes with what you are wearing underneath.

Haha, if you start paying me we will all have to start paying a poster called tethersend! I have noticed she does it for everyone.

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 13:34:10

And no, it is not green.

Pinot Wed 21-Sep-11 13:35:31

I love the Oasis one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now