Talk

Advanced search

Unstylish MNer about to buy yet another boring item; help her now!

(9 Posts)
AKMD Wed 21-Sep-11 12:34:18

This.

I am mid-twenties, blonde, 5"4 and have a very poor taste in clothes. This coat was rejected by the MN Style & Beauty panel yesterday for being too mumsy so I am retreating back into my boring dark-coloured conservative cave and thinking about buying the one in the first link. Anyone have any better ideas for a general coat to eb worn with work gear, jeans and trainers, in the park... before I commit yet another crime against youth and fashion? Thanks!

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 12:56:39

Oo we are allowed dark now!
Very cute in black
A bit different This maybe?
Pea coat a bit different

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 12:58:29

Similar to yesterdays coat but not mumsy

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 13:00:27

Not dull at all, in your face colour

AKMD Wed 21-Sep-11 13:25:13

I like the A bit different one. What kind of scarf/hat/glove combo would go with that?

Is it just me or is the first River Island coat not dark green? (River Island clothes don't fit me properly so that's a no-no I'm afraid).

AKMD Wed 21-Sep-11 13:25:41

I think I should start paying you for your personal shopping services smile

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 13:32:25

You could be safe and go for a black hat/scarf/glove OR you could be a little more daring and go for a proper bright colour that goes with what you are wearing underneath.

Haha, if you start paying me we will all have to start paying a poster called tethersend! I have noticed she does it for everyone.

meltedchocolate Wed 21-Sep-11 13:34:10

And no, it is not green.

Pinot Wed 21-Sep-11 13:35:31

I love the Oasis one.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: