Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TKmaxx

(5 Posts)
NewChoos Wed 21-Sep-11 11:37:21

I've never shopped there before but considering buying a bag thanks to another thread on here. Are the reductions because the stock is end of line or are they slightly faulty goods?

Pagwatch Wed 21-Sep-11 11:47:54

If they are faulty then they will be clearly labelled as such.
The are mostly end of season items - in spite of what the ads say.
But I have bought nice items from Lk Bennett, dolce and gabanna and Chloe shortly after they were full price in local shops.

It's like a bloody jumble sale though so I rarely go.

NewChoos Wed 21-Sep-11 12:02:57

Ah thank you - I wouldn't be actually going in, will order online.
I have a very low zero tolerance to going through rails of clothes etc!

Spamspamspam Wed 21-Sep-11 13:06:04

NewChoos I have been today and am pleasantly surprised, hell no not pleasantly surprised, absolutely delighted with what I have bought!

Fenn, Wright and Manson full length coat - £89.99 original price £249.99

2 silk blouses - no original price but very very up to the minute - £19.99 each these were flying off the racks - to me they look like the sort of blouse Whistles, LK Bennett, Jigsaw would sell for about £80 - £110.00

2 Angora jumpers - oversized, big roll/cowl type necks, stunning colours and something I would probably pay about £100.00 (or more) for in somewhere like Whistles, LK Bennett etc one was £19.99 and the other £24.99.

A Short Coat from Bench - never heard of this make but RRP was £90.00 I got it for £39.99

A pair of Carvela shoes - RRP £90.00 I paid £39.99

A Pair of Jeans - £16.99

A Cardigan/Coat - very nice for work over a smark black shift - no RRP but it was £34.99 but to me looks again like a Jigsaw type coat that would retail at over £100.00

Another short cardigan/jacket thingy - Very Monsoon, Fenn Wright Manson etc - £19.99

So I paid £320 ish for circa £850.00 worth of very good quality clothes that I would have chosen from high street shops.

Paschaelina Wed 21-Sep-11 13:07:30

I just got a Patrick Cox messenger bag for £69.99 RRP £300

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now