Talk

Advanced search

Christ on a bike, seen it all now...

(16 Posts)
Bangtastic Tue 20-Sep-11 20:44:26

What the HELL are these?!

Never have I seen such a shocking shoe in my life. People buy things like this?! Down to £16 from £70... someone actually had the cheek to put a £70 price tag on these?! shock

MatLeaveForever Tue 20-Sep-11 20:47:28

But they only have a size 8 left! Some people must have already bought them! Looks like an instrument of torture to me.

PennyFothaguy Tue 20-Sep-11 20:48:44

Office have some of the most HILARIOUS shoes I've ever seen in their sale

moondog Tue 20-Sep-11 20:51:54

£16!!!
I wouldn't have it if you paid me.
So true about mad Office selection.
One trawls through pages and pages of dull Mum boots then suddenly-!
Fuck me!!!

Footwear suitable only for Latvian transsexual dominatrices

tethersend Tue 20-Sep-11 22:42:47

It looks like someone wrapped their feet in masking tape and ran through the stationery cupboard...

Bangtastic Tue 20-Sep-11 22:54:28

LOL tether, that's exactly what they look like grin

Ohh, also, have a look a few threads down for one called "Shoes to go with this dress pleeeeease" and see the last post - I notice you're quite the Gok around these parts! Thanks (if you do of course!) if not, then I hope someone buys you these shoes for Christmas grin

Awomancalledhorse Tue 20-Sep-11 23:20:21

shock At least you'd make a nice jingle as you walk.

FoofFighters Wed 21-Sep-11 08:40:24

what in the actual fuck..? shock

Nippysnippy Wed 21-Sep-11 12:18:28

Tank girrrrlllll summer shoes.

Bahahahahahahaha!

AbsDuWolef Wed 21-Sep-11 12:27:26

Man, those are FUGLY.

I bought some shoes for a fancy dress party in Office in last year's summer sale, that looked like something Peggy from Married with Children would wear (plastic, shiny PINK high heeled mules). And they did say, about four times "you can't return them you know - like you REALLY can't return them". Office staff have so little faith in their shoes ...

DooinMeCleanin Wed 21-Sep-11 12:29:55

I like those blush. Not sure what I'd wear them with, but I like them.

notyummy Wed 21-Sep-11 12:52:36

I can see these on a skinny, louche 20 year old, worn with skinnies/leggings and a cool tee shirt.

As I am not 20 and have never been skinny or louche then I will not be wearing them.

DonaAna Wed 21-Sep-11 19:33:27

I love them!

Everlong Wed 21-Sep-11 20:08:54

Thank you op for posting them, I pmsl when I opened the link. Dear lord I have never seen such ugly shoes,ever!

LauraMercier Wed 21-Sep-11 22:40:40

Some of the shoes in the office sale are jokes surely?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now