Talk

Advanced search

Shoes for this dress pleeeeease?

(11 Posts)
Bangtastic Tue 20-Sep-11 14:49:23

This dress

Going out on Sunday for a friends birthday, around a local town for a bit of a pub crawl throughout the day, and then back to theirs in the evening for a knees up there.

So I want to look smart, but like I'm not trying too hard. Nothing worse than going out in full drag in daylight! And ideally, I'd like to wear flats. I will be wearing the dress with full black tights. I have no idea what style to go for though, ballet/brogue/boot? Open to suggestions smile

Thanks for any help!

HotBurrito1 Tue 20-Sep-11 14:58:01

these with black opaques?

Bangtastic Tue 20-Sep-11 15:05:32

Ohh, they're pretty.. will I look like a 10 year old though? no chance of that I always link patent leather to young girls.. I am a couple of months away from 26 should that influence anybodies choice! :S

HotBurrito1 Tue 20-Sep-11 15:08:37

At 25 you are a spring chicken! I wear patents sometime and I'm much a little older than you.

HotBurrito1 Tue 20-Sep-11 15:09:23

'sometimes' even.

Bangtastic Tue 20-Sep-11 16:33:35

A spring chicken you say grin <prints screen>

They are pretty... I will give them a go, could always pass them onto my niece if I look a twit! Thanks smile

Bangtastic Tue 20-Sep-11 21:06:44

For the night time crowd, a bump!

Do you think the dress would be horrific with some aviator style boots, like these? Went shopping tonight and spotted them in Tesco.. quite like 'em! Not sure if they'd go with the dress though.. sort of 'rock it up' a little bit? Or would it just be a disaster...?

I bloody hate clothes.

Bangtastic Tue 20-Sep-11 22:56:31

Link has died... These boots?

Bangtastic Tue 20-Sep-11 22:57:20

Oh I give up, not working, never mind sad F&F Aviator Style Worker Boot on the Tesco site..

moondog Tue 20-Sep-11 23:02:43

Here

It depends. Are you young and v slim and coquettish? If so, then could do.

Bangtastic Wed 21-Sep-11 00:20:00

I am 25, size 10, don't know about coquettish mind grin

I will get the dress in the morning, and try those boots with it.. doubt they will work, but worth a try! If not then I'll go with some patent ballerinas I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now