Talk

Advanced search

Grey leather boots size 2

(12 Posts)
Littlepumpkinpie Tue 20-Sep-11 09:53:19

I really need some calf length boots in grey to go with a few new outfits I have brought. Having such tiny feet I find shoe shopping a complete nightmare. My Black boots, Brown plus my tan boots all look wrong with my new stuff. Budget for this £150 max smile thankyou in advance

florenceuk Tue 20-Sep-11 11:45:44

Hi I would look on Yoox, Spartoo, Jones Bootmaker, Duo, Sarenza and Camper - all stock size 2. If you are in London you can check out Due Passi (near Selfridge).

florenceuk Tue 20-Sep-11 11:51:42

These look nice grey not calf length though

CeliaFate Tue 20-Sep-11 11:53:50

Have you tried older girls' shoes?
here
here

florenceuk Tue 20-Sep-11 12:00:41

suede biker style
not crazy about these more classic more biker suede

hodgypodgy Tue 20-Sep-11 12:02:32

Older girls stuff at Jones the Bootmaker do some fab boots and try Clarks they will order size 2's in for you!!

Littlepumpkinpie Tue 20-Sep-11 12:22:52

Meant to add I am 40 4ft 10 with a tiny body frame (size 6) anything too clumpy makes me look shorter than I am. Florenceuk the 2nd pair with a little heel look not too bad. Think a trip to see Sil on payday might be a good Idea shes in london. Oh How I hate the nightmare I have when it comes to clothes and shoes I was chuffed to bits yesterday with my new skinny jeans in PLUM but by black boots I own look horrid with them.

florenceuk Tue 20-Sep-11 12:52:40

What about a shoe boot like this camper

Angel786 Tue 20-Sep-11 13:12:17

Have you tried the little shoe shop? My SiL loves it and she's a s2 too.

Littlepumpkinpie Wed 21-Sep-11 14:40:07

Thankyou Angel786 I had forgotten about The Little shoe shop. I had it saved in my favorites along with a couple of other petitte shoe online shops. I had looked in all but that one and have found a pair in grey smile but the naughty me has gone and ordered more than just the boots I needed but still sort of within the budget. Just praying they dont arrive Saturday when DH is around.

Angel786 Wed 21-Sep-11 14:49:22

grin glad you found it! SiL goes crazy and buys several pairs at once too.

Littlepumpkinpie Wed 21-Sep-11 16:23:00

:0 I have used them before did a happy dance around the lounge, when I saw they had one pair of Grey boots they are nubuck leather though but can use protecter spray on them. I then ordered some shoes out of the sales section and a short ankle boot. Also got my eye on a red ankle boot oopps a daisy best see if theres any overtime at work no chance of hiding those away.
Thankyou for that I am now looking forward to wearing them with my new clothes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now