Talk

Advanced search

Free sample of Doublewear!

(10 Posts)
FoofFighters Mon 19-Sep-11 16:44:28

I got a tester sachet of Double Wear in this month's Easy Living mag. It says in the mag advert if you like it go and get a 10-day free sample from your nearest Estee Lauder counter. I'm really impressed with it so I went and got mine today. Get thee to your nearest counter for yours! I love freebies smile

barbie1 Mon 19-Sep-11 16:48:43

I used to work for estee Lauder and the free 10 day sample is avalible to anyone who has their colour matched,if double wear isn't the foundation for you, you will be offered something more suitable.

FoofFighters Mon 19-Sep-11 16:58:33

I wish I'd known that, I probably would've tried it sooner!

barbie1 Mon 19-Sep-11 17:05:04

They always offer free makeovers too, and if you put your name on the register you will get vouchers for loads of freebies throughout the year...shh, I didn't just tell you that wink

southeastastra Mon 19-Sep-11 17:06:18

did you have to say 'welcome to estee lauder' barbie grin our local rep does that

barbie1 Mon 19-Sep-11 17:09:59

Oh course, it's one of the ten steps grin

southeastastra Mon 19-Sep-11 17:52:05

ooh i want to know the other 9 now

barbie1 Mon 19-Sep-11 18:04:52

Gosh it's been so long since i worked for them, I probably couldnt remember more than 5!

Welcome to ester Lauder

Introduce yourself by name

Find out what they are looking for

Offer a service, ie I match (foundation colouring)

Then be very cunning and tell them of a second product that they can't live without (think of the comission at the end of the month grin)

offer them to come back for another complimenty service in the next month where hopefully they will part with even more hard earnt cash (and then you can afford those lovely shoes you have had your eye on but couldn't afford before the extra commission wink)

Give them the relevant samples

Add them to the customer register so head office can inundate them with junk mail

Thank the customer by name

And finally...thank you for shopping with ester Lauder ( cheesy grin)

......or something like that!

barbie1 Mon 19-Sep-11 18:06:13

southestastra I'm sure you will be able to relax and enjoy the rest of the evening now you know all that grin

southeastastra Mon 19-Sep-11 18:13:03

grin well done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now