Talk

Advanced search

Is there no Emmy frock's thread?

(7 Posts)
Voidka Mon 19-Sep-11 16:36:39

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2038900/Emmy-Awards-2011-Lea-Michele-Kate-Winslet-wear-red-hot-dresses.html

I really like Cat Deeley's dress, and Emily Blunt.

There is something odd about Padma Lakshmi's dress.

Pinot Mon 19-Sep-11 16:49:36

Padma looks like she's been dipped in oil.

I like Cat's dress, though it pains me to say so as I feel stabby when I see her.

Sophia Vergara was wowee not tittee which made a nice change.

Gwyneth - just NO.

Oh and Kelly O, if you ignore the face, was dynamic in chocolate.

Best for me was Maria Bello. No idea who she be, but her frock rocked.

Voidka Mon 19-Sep-11 16:51:20

She used to be in ER I think.

Voidka Mon 19-Sep-11 16:52:27

I like the Aqua dress on that woman from 'How I met your Mother'. I think Christina Hendricks looks a bit washed out - she needs soemthing bolder against her pale skin.

Buddhastic Mon 19-Sep-11 17:01:10

I agree Voidka, Christina would have 'wowed' if it had been in red.

Pinot Mon 19-Sep-11 17:01:39

Oh, Christina Hendricks - why oh why oh why does she make mistakes time after time? Get a stylist wo-man!! She should have worn a version of what Sofia Vergara wore - something that contains her breasts and leaves the va-va-voom to the structure of the dress, not pushing ber boobs up to her chin. Rant over. I luffs her, see?

YY about the aqua dress - a stand out colour in a see of red.

Didn't like Katie Holmes - too messy and lacklustre and poor Julie Bowen needs a sausage buttie. Her chest was icky in that deep drop dress. Nice dress from whatserface from Glee...Naya someone, in a structured black dress with played-down lip. Loved.

minipie Mon 19-Sep-11 17:34:28

That coral Vera Wang dress on Sofia Vergara is stunning.

Christina Hendricks' boobs aren't as badly hoisted to her neck as in some other dresses. They still look a bit squished though. I think she needs something less bias cut and more structured really. And either brighter colour or paler (off white would look great on her).

Where's the rest of Cat Deeley's torso?

Julianna Margulies looks a bit space age. But I think I'd like the dress if it didn't have those crystals on it.

Kelly Osborne's dress is fab. Not sure about the grey hair.

Evan Rachel Wood's black dress is amazing (but wouldn't look any good on someone short like me)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now