Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Do you like these boots?

(12 Posts)
TheGrassIsJewelled Mon 19-Sep-11 14:22:24

Fly Mes in black? For wearing with dresses and leggings.

squashedfly Mon 19-Sep-11 15:02:00

Yes they are fab. I have similar ones by Fly that I bought two years ago and I have worn them loads. They are my favourite boots I have ever had. Word of warning tho - the part of the zip fastener that you hold onto when you zip and unzip them has broken on both boots - still works but is more fiddly now, keep meaning to take them to get fixed but anyway, just thought I'd let you know.....

lynniep Mon 19-Sep-11 15:03:31

yes, I always have. they look really nice on. but please look at amazon as I checked in my size in black this morning and they were just under 80 quid smile

kblu Mon 19-Sep-11 15:03:47

I love them and have some similar that I bought last year, they have lasted so well i'll easily get another year out of them...get them!

TheGrassIsJewelled Mon 19-Sep-11 15:15:55

Amazon, here I come...

ladyintheradiator Mon 19-Sep-11 15:19:07

Not if they're going to be your only/main pair of boots and you will ever have to go out in the rain.

blibblibs Mon 19-Sep-11 16:06:01

Had them 3 years now and love them. Also got the Maos this year but petrol blue turned out to be very green. Still love them though.

daenerysstormborn Mon 19-Sep-11 16:17:15

i have fly london mols. lots of reviews say they leak in the rain but mine haven't.

CeliaFate Mon 19-Sep-11 16:27:49

Nice! But you've just made me buy a pair of brown leather ones that have been reduced from £110 to £32! grin

TheGrassIsJewelled Mon 19-Sep-11 16:34:43

celia I can only apologise grin
Baby dd is being good for my wallet by refusing to nap, so no new boots bought just yet!

BikeRunSki Mon 19-Sep-11 16:34:49

I love them and would have some if my feet weren't so big and calves weren't so chunky.

neuroticmumof3 Mon 19-Sep-11 19:55:24

I love them but Fly sizes don't work for me. 7 is too small, 8 too big. So I've just bought a pair of Rocket Dog Chain Gang boots instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now