Talk

Advanced search

blonde girls

(5 Posts)
livinginaparadise Mon 19-Sep-11 11:25:23

I sometimes see blonde girls have brown or black hair inside. Is their hair naturally changing darker from blonde or they dyed blonde? I cant distinguish which case they are when I see them.

aftereight Mon 19-Sep-11 11:32:29

I'm not sure I quite understand your question, but my daughter's blonde hair is darker underneath as the sun lightens the top layer quite considerably in the spring and summer months.

livinginaparadise Mon 19-Sep-11 11:43:28

Yeah I meant blonde girls whose hair is darker underneath. I wanted to know if they are born with naturally blonde but their hair colour changes or if they are born with dark hair but dyed blonde. I heard when blonde girls are pregnant their hair changed brown or black so not many of few blonde girls can keep their blonde hair until they are old. Is that one of the reasons why they dyed blonde?

kylie254 Mon 19-Sep-11 11:45:39

im a natural blonde and i agree with aftereight. my hair goes really bright on top because of the sun but is always a shade darker underneath! Alot of girls that dye their hair have quite obvious roots,or un-natural colour. i find the best way to tell is if their hair is the same all the way through then usually its dyed!

kylie254 Mon 19-Sep-11 11:48:21

my hair has always been bright blonde, im 24 no sign of change yet! although my son was born dark and went blonde at 4mths. was abit odd actually! i have known people though who were blonde as a child and are now brunette.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now