Advanced search

Hush Harem

(7 Posts)
Soups Sat 17-Sep-11 23:49:26

Over my summer hol I was converted to Harem. I got a couple of cheap new look ones, the baggy legging ones, not full on nappy. They ended up being perfect for those Europe long car journeys, theme parks and evenings. I thought I'd be stared at, but many of the Italian, French and German women were wearing them ;) They were perfect for that situation.

Anyway they're now looking less than perfect, they're not that thick for Uk autumn, and have ended up as PJ's!

I looked at the Hush website and they have the long harem's back plus new knit ones

Don't suppose any one has the knit ones? Or just the long ones? are they a good thick material?

simonthedog Sun 18-Sep-11 11:21:21

I had the long ones, but returned them because they weren't long enough for me (5' 10"). The jersey was good quality, but not very thick. I liked them though, would have kept them if they had been long enough.

monkeysmama Sun 18-Sep-11 11:25:34

I saw some nice ones in both Zara and Banana Republic this week. River Island seem to excel at harems - I like quite a tailored style for winter & though I'm not usually a RI fan they're good.

rockinastocking Sun 18-Sep-11 11:41:02

Monsoon have some nice ones in at the mo, 25 nicker.

Bought them yesterday. Very comfy.

won't be leaving the house in them though

I have Zara one, they are lovely, but I would only wear them indoors.

The quality of Hush is usually shocking, especially when it comes to washing, I would never buy from them again.

noddyholder Sun 18-Sep-11 11:44:11

I have tailored ones from zara last year and they are doing them again i think in more colours They are lovely and really have stayed looking good

Soups Sun 18-Sep-11 22:05:07

thanks everyone. I'll pop into Monsoon tomorrow, £25 sounds better than £45 smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now