Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hair - not scare.....

(4 Posts)
deewillow Sat 17-Sep-11 21:33:48

please come talk to me about hair products....
I am lucky enough to be going away in a few weeks to a little maldives island for some serious R&R.....no TV, no shoes....and not taking the straightners!
My hair will be in sea water and sun everyday so what can I take with me to give my hair a holiday treat as well? Can you recommend a nice shampoo and conditioner and also a product that I can put into wet/damp hair and then leave to dry naturally. I have chin length, highlighted, slightly layered hair, medium thickness, left to its own devises it will go wavy.
Any recommendations would be lovely - save me looking like a scarecrow
x

PJFanClub Sat 17-Sep-11 22:15:34

This Philip Kingsley travel set would last a couple of weeks, you'd get 2-3 treatments out of the intensive conditioner.

or Kerastase Soleil

This, high humidity in the Maldives means frizzy hair and it removes the frizz, adds shine and leaves my wavy hair looking groomed even if I just leave it to dry.

deewillow Sun 18-Sep-11 10:02:40

thanks PJFanClub those products look lovely, especially the Minimizer to combat the frizz! smile

PJFanClub Sun 18-Sep-11 20:35:28

Have a fabulous holiday, very envious!!

ps the mozzies were evil when I went there biting eyelids and fingertips, don't forget insect repellent!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now