Talk

Advanced search

Childrens winter boots/wellies

(6 Posts)
Iatemyskinnyperson Sat 17-Sep-11 14:44:07

Looking for winter boots for my boys (4 and 6)

Has anyone ever come across these before? DS2 loves crocs, these look croc-a-like without the shock price tag of real crocs

I am probably over-thinking this, and should just get wellies and warm socks

tummytickler Sat 17-Sep-11 14:58:46

shock to the price of the croc wellies! Who spends that on wellies for dc!
I have never seen those before, but they look good actually, and might get a pair to try as dc have grown out of all of theirs, or have holes in them. They look sturdy, and like they wont get a hole (very important here, as dc trash theirs!)

MissBeehiving Sat 17-Sep-11 15:41:46

If you live in the countryside and wellies are every day footwear then spending £20/30 on wellies that they wear virtually everyday from September to June is pretty good value. Aigle and Hunter are better quality for the price.

TheRealMBJ Sat 17-Sep-11 15:59:33

It depends on the use actually. I won't be getting wellies, even lined ones for DS this winter as they are just too cold for the snow. A d we have been getting lots of it.

We live in the country side amd get snowed in for weeks in winter. I will be getting these or similar.

TheRealMBJ Sat 17-Sep-11 16:01:15

The crocs are cheaper here too

Iatemyskinnyperson Sat 17-Sep-11 18:19:37

Thanks all. I might get one pair for DS2. Ds1 might like a more grown up pair- maybe the Aigle ones, since I can pass them down. That's a great site, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now