Talk

Advanced search

Argh! Why is there no Sali Hughes beauty column today... my Saturday RUINED without a new cosmetics fix

(6 Posts)
NatureAbhorsAHoover Sat 17-Sep-11 07:57:04

Am quite distraught, there's no column in today's Grauniad!!! Please make it better by telling me wise things about a makeup product category... confused

kplondon Sat 17-Sep-11 08:37:25

NatureAbhors, this might tide you over. Be strong!

moonshine Sat 17-Sep-11 09:08:24

You need to subscribe to this little gem where you get product news every single day - yes that's every single day! Pah who needs Sali Hughes...

NatureAbhorsAHoover Sat 17-Sep-11 09:12:15

Thank you kp and moonshine, hadn't know about either of those! Also have now had a cup of coffee and found the eyeshadow primer thread and feeling a lot better, really. smile

Pinot Sat 17-Sep-11 10:32:57

Oh no is there not? Dammit. Did you do the live webchat earlier this week? My q got answered <preens> smile

NatureAbhorsAHoover Sat 17-Sep-11 16:03:17

ooh, what was your question pinot? I didn't ask anything cos I'm not registered to the Grauniad website and couldn't be arsed grin

I wondered if there were a few MNers as someone was recommending flexitol for bumply upper arms, plus a few other MN faves

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now