Talk

Advanced search

Lk Bennett Maddox shoe

(4 Posts)
smaug77 Fri 16-Sep-11 17:21:12

I love love love these and want to wear them for a wedding.....but can't justify the expense! Have trawled the high street for a cheaper alternative. Does anyone have any suggestions or should i just bite the bullet.

Pinot Fri 16-Sep-11 17:23:14

Come to the other LKB thread started today and we'll convince you!

whoneedssleepanyway Fri 16-Sep-11 17:40:47

I love LKB but am not mad about these OP, something about the raffia and the patent that doesn't seem quite right, also going into autumn/ winter think they are a bit summery. Which colour did you want?

BTW LKB do issue vouchers every now and again in magazines so keep any eye out as when you get 20% off it makes them much more affordable.

smaug77 Fri 16-Sep-11 18:17:45

Hmm... maybe i can have some suggestions then. The wedding is at the beginning of October and i'm planning on wearing a black boden maxi dress with a cream and black striped blazer (trust me it looks very nice!) I would normally wear gladiator sandals with dress but will probably be too cold. The wedding is a relatively informal affair, so strappy high dress shoes would be inappropriate. What shoes should i be going for? BTW was interested in black maddox shoes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now