Talk

Advanced search

OFFICE

(8 Posts)
rusmum Fri 16-Sep-11 16:46:49

I OFFICE last week. I have decided i am not sure about them and was goint to take them back. Having got reciept out it says that they do not refund? (unless faulty) and it is stamped returns policy explained, which it definately was not or i wouldnt have bought them . (I know how in decisive i am!).
I am really annoyed now as i am stuck with these boots i wont wear. Should they have explained their policy to me on purchase? Should i try to return them anyway?

rusmum Fri 16-Sep-11 16:47:26

first line should read 'I bought some boots from OFFICE last week' - oops x

DorisVinyard Fri 16-Sep-11 17:11:10

It is their policy I'm afraid - perhaps you could exchange them for a different pair.

saoirse86 Fri 16-Sep-11 17:12:22

I don't know but I think they have to either explain or have their returns policy clearly visible.

If I were you I'd go back and try to return them, saying you hadn't had the policy explained or you wouldn't have bought them. They might settle for an exchange.

For future reference, is it because they were in the sale?

SnakeOnCrack Fri 16-Sep-11 17:20:51

There's always a sign on their tills explaining this. They'll exchange them won't they?

neuroticmumof3 Fri 16-Sep-11 19:18:04

I think that's a really unfriendly policy. It doesn't apply if you buy online from them, I've just checked because I need to return some boots I ordered and you got me worried.

rusmum Sat 17-Sep-11 16:49:41

hey will prob exchange them but tbh there is little in there i like (being an old bag!) lol.

Shame they are not faulty, looks like the only way they refund.

EldonAve Sat 17-Sep-11 18:21:17

You can get a gift card and they are valid for 2 years according to their website

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now