Talk

Advanced search

Best foaming cleanser?

(12 Posts)
coastgirl Fri 16-Sep-11 14:21:33

I have tried all sorts of cleansing routines but I only really like washing my face with foaming cleanser in the shower. I have used all sorts of High Street ones (much of a muchness really) then moved onto Clarins which I really liked but it stings my eyes! Am just coming to the end of some Clinique stuff which I got for Christmas - it's got the texture etc I like but I'm sure there must be something just as good or better out there. Any recommendations? Clinique/Clarins price range fine, as I find you only need the tiniest amount so they last ages, as opposed to High Street stuff where you need loads to feel like it's done anything.

neuroticmumof3 Fri 16-Sep-11 15:21:24

My skin is slightly oily so I use this this. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry. I don't know if it's foamy enough for you but definitely good in the shower.

JustAnother Fri 16-Sep-11 15:43:49

I like the Shiseido one, and the Elemis tri-enzime one.

dottyaboutstripes Fri 16-Sep-11 17:10:14

The Elemis Tri-enzyme is fab and smells gorgeous too. I also like a cheapo Neutrogena grapefruit one

ChablisLover Fri 16-Sep-11 17:27:07

Decleor do one and it is fab. Debenhams, house of Fraser or qvc stock it

coastgirl Sat 17-Sep-11 18:49:27

Thanks all, I shall check some of these out. Any tried-and-tested online places to buy? I'm not near a big shop to look in person.

JenniferCanesten Sat 17-Sep-11 19:07:45

The best I ever tried was Biotherm - was a free sample though, can't afford such niceness in real life unfortunately. I use Boots Botanics something something face wash, nice consistency and smell.

ilovemydogandMrObama Sat 17-Sep-11 19:09:45

dermalogica special cleanser. Got a big big thing of it as a present about 3 years ago!

Carrotsandcelery Sat 17-Sep-11 19:10:38

I would recommend this from this website

I have slightly combination skin and this deals with it perfectly.

MadameCastafiore Sat 17-Sep-11 19:11:50

I second dermalogica - DD has terribly sensitive skin and it is fine for her.

LordOfTheFlies Sat 17-Sep-11 19:15:47

Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliant Wash.

It's got a fine grain (salt) exfoliant and mild foaming. I haven't tried their foaming cleanse ,but I really like the daily buff of the fine granuals.

mummy2munchkin Sat 17-Sep-11 19:42:44

I love elemis too, they always do great deals! Also Elizabeth Arden foaming cleanser was amazing when i was preggers and had sensitive skin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now