Talk

Advanced search

Boden leggings - experience/advice pls

(4 Posts)
crazybutterflylady Fri 16-Sep-11 14:12:35

Ive just bought 2 pairs. Am normally a 14 but have a 16wo DD so am a bit chunkier than usual and bought them in a 16. They seem ok, not as tight as usual around the waist, but in the past I've bought footless tights rather than actual leggings.

Do they tend to sag/bag at the knees after a day's wear, or expand at the waist?...not sure whether to send them back and get a 14.

Experiences gratefully received!
Thanks

culturevulture Fri 16-Sep-11 14:38:35

I have a black pair of Boden leggings on today, they are a year old and honestly look as good as new.

I bought two pairs and have worn them constantly. They never get baggy, haven't worn along the seams and don't bobble.

I had to size up as they didn't have my normal size but this wasn't really a problem.

Don't wear a lot of Boden but can thoroughly reccomend these.

herecomesthsun Fri 16-Sep-11 18:55:51

I have ahem 6 pairs. Iam a 16 and buy a 14

FreeButtonBee Fri 16-Sep-11 19:48:08

I find they are Very stretchy around the waist. Pretty good quality though- i bought two pairs in the spring and they are still in v good nick - unless my m&s ones which had to be binned.

Just bought some from hush (in a lovely marl grey) and they are much tighter and much less forgiving, but nice in their own way. The feel more like thin jersey trousers than footless tights.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now