Talk

Advanced search

Is this ok for an autumn wedding?

(5 Posts)
rookiemater Fri 16-Sep-11 09:09:30

Be kind with me I'm not often in S&B. We are going to a wedding in October. It's reasonably low key, I have my "wedding" outfit that I can wear but I have worn it twice never liked it that much to begin with and want to wear something different. however I hate paying for stuff that I wear rarely so thought that this www.phase-eight.co.uk/fcp/product/warehouse/Dresses/Rosa-Border-Dress/201524492 might do the trick.
I tried it on and its really nice ( not as nice however as the imminently unsuitable for weddings black knitted dress I ended up buying wink) I'm a size 14 and it's quite flattering and although its black I think I could get away with it because of the flowers.
What think you? ( Quivers behind sofa)

petaluma Fri 16-Sep-11 09:15:17

It's really lovely. I'd wear it, definitely.

I can imagine it with a short black jacket with ruched shoulder pads and some leather gloves, and some wedge heels

polyhymnia Fri 16-Sep-11 11:12:34

Yes, definitely should look ideal, suitably accessorised. Colours are autumnal in a good way - should be just right. And the style looks easy to wear - again, in a good way.

rookiemater Fri 16-Sep-11 11:13:19

Thanks petaluma, I had a rake through my wardrobe this morning and discovered that a dress that I had worn to a wedding a few years ago actually is really nice on ( think all the running I have been doing has reduced my hips) so I don't need to get it now.

rookiemater Fri 16-Sep-11 11:13:42

Oh sorry and thanks to polyhymnia as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now