Talk

Advanced search

Waterproof coat in Guardian Mag 3 Sept

(5 Posts)
RicePuddingwithApricotJam Thu 15-Sep-11 23:10:23

I have been looking for a properly water proof coat that doesnt make me look like someone off Countryfile. I would be happy to look like someone from Countryfile if I lived in the country but I dont. I saw a brillant coat in the Guardian/Observer mag last weekend but someone put in in the recycling. It was a beige rather sleek looking number with a big hood. Doubt I can afford it but I would like to know the brand so that I can lust after it. Anyone kept their copy?

sfxmum Thu 15-Sep-11 23:18:01

I think it was Reiss if so it is £295

RicePuddingwithApricotJam Thu 15-Sep-11 23:46:15

Thanks so much sfx. I just checked the Reiss website and unfortunately they dont do anything waterproof! It was a brand I had not heard of before.

Earthymama Fri 16-Sep-11 00:03:19

Try emailing the Style section or search the on-line Guardian.
As someone who is obsessed with waterproof coats (but has no money for fabulous ones) I feel your pain smile

RicePuddingwithApricotJam Fri 16-Sep-11 09:22:39

Thanks - I have had a look online with no luck. I will try emailing the style section. Sadly, I am also considering paying for a short subscription to the online version just so I can find the thing! Guess that makes me obsessed too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now