Talk

Advanced search

who recommended Idol Hair, Victoria Park?

(8 Posts)
JosieRosie Thu 15-Sep-11 18:42:06

Some very kind MNer recommended this salon to me many months ago. I can't remember who you are so could you show yourself if you're still around grin I have a couple of questions....
Thanks!

tethersend Thu 15-Sep-11 20:38:29

I have never recommended, but got my fringe cut there a few weeks ago, and he did a great job. Not sure that' what you were looking for, though grin

ilovegreenbeans Thu 15-Sep-11 21:36:29

I think it might have been me.... I don't live there anymore so haven't been in over a year, but ask away!

JosieRosie Fri 16-Sep-11 21:35:48

Thanks tethers and ilove. I have long, thick very curly hair and was wondering if there was a particular stylist there that you would recommend. Have had rubbish experiences in the past with stylists who don't know how to cut curls. A bit scared to trust my locks to anyone new but the salon is literally 5 minutes walk from me and I'm lazy grin And it's fairly reasonably priced. Thanks!

ilovegreenbeans Fri 16-Sep-11 22:09:51

Greta is wonderful with curly hair. Let us know how you get on!

JosieRosie Mon 17-Oct-11 09:43:20

Well ilove and tethers, I went along on Saturday and am very happy indeed! Greta cut my hair and I think it's the best cut I've had since I've had my hair long (8 years). She actually listened to what I said and explained what she was going to do before she did it. All the staff were absolutely lovely and not at all stand-offish like you sometimes get in posher salons. And it's only 5 minutes walk from my house! Result!
Thank you both so much for your recommendation grin

wideawakenurse Mon 17-Oct-11 19:16:22

I was going to claim this one. I recommended Idol Hair to someone a while back too! grin

I used to see Kristina for years, she was amazing and the best hairdresser I ever had. I remember Greta too. I think it says a lot that the staff seem to stay for years there.

I live too far now to get there, but would still be going if it was not for the distance.

JosieRosie Mon 17-Oct-11 20:21:08

You may have recommended it to me too wideawakenurse so thank you too! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now