Advanced search

Polo necks for 5 year old boy

(10 Posts)
ChablisLover Thu 15-Sep-11 15:24:34

Any ideas where I could find them?

He hates wooly jumpers as they itch his neck and this may be the solution

Tia

BirdyArms Thu 15-Sep-11 15:39:10

Decathlon do cotton ones in their ski range. They come up a bit on the small side.

minipie Thu 15-Sep-11 15:41:33

Hmm, from a quick google there aren't many around at the moment - maybe not really in fashion (not that it should matter for a 5 year old!).

How about polo shirts with the fold down button collar? There's lots of those around (eg asda has loads) and they should do the job of protecting his neck if he wears the collar on the outside?

PlumSykes Thu 15-Sep-11 16:48:02

When it gets a bit colder, I think you'll able to get them from M&S/John Lewis as thermal underwear. Jojo Maman Bebe do have them, but in Breton stripes-not sure that will appeal to a 5 yr old.

PlumSykes Thu 15-Sep-11 16:50:30

la redoute

and again, in loads of colours

mathanxiety Thu 15-Sep-11 16:51:13

Mine all found them too hot for some reason and preferred their necks bare. Have you considered fleecy sweatshirts with a vest underneath instead of knitted jumpers?

<PlumsSkes, the little boy in that picture reminds me of DS (18 now) when he was little [weepy, sniff sniff]>

ChablisLover Thu 15-Sep-11 17:16:05

Thanks all.

Plum - the la redoute ones look the business.

Mum has knitted him jumpers for winter and this is why i need polo necks. granny has knitted they must be worn!

woopsidaisy Thu 15-Sep-11 18:43:33

Lands' End.

scotgirl Thu 15-Sep-11 18:45:10

H&M always has lots - tend to do sets plain and stripy one. Should be in by now

mathanxiety Thu 15-Sep-11 19:36:07

<the Breton stripes boy..>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now