Talk

Advanced search

asda jeans for a 'perky rear'

(8 Posts)
daenerysstormborn Thu 15-Sep-11 08:10:08

here (apologies for the dm link)

anyone tried on a pair?

daenerysstormborn Thu 15-Sep-11 09:29:05

bumping as wondering whether to take a trip to asda or not...

NetworkGuy Thu 15-Sep-11 09:39:31

Not tried them (!) but maybe you should, and put 'normal' and 'pert' photos on your profile smile ... or at least report back.

Came across your thread via 'active' - don't lurk here normally.

gregssausageroll Thu 15-Sep-11 09:39:34

going to look at them later today.

MilkChic Thu 15-Sep-11 09:48:00

Message deleted

switchtvoffdosomelessboring Thu 15-Sep-11 12:00:16

I have to say that the jeans the DM compares them with are truly the most awful things ever.

daenerysstormborn Thu 15-Sep-11 14:25:24

ok, i got a pair! haven't taken any pics yet but (or butt as the case may be wink), for the price, i'm impressed. they come in long and regular, no short length so will need to take them up as i'm only 5ft 2". i struggle with jeans, being short & curvy, the gap/levi curve ones are out of my price range which is why these caught my eye.

colour is good, dark blue, the extra stitching around the rear is discreet and i like that fact they come up a bit higher on the waist (ie, pull in the tummy). will report back later when i've sewn the hem so they fit length wise.

moragbellingham Thu 15-Sep-11 17:13:01

Do you think that they all have one leg shorter than the other, as in this pic? (see the alternate views - 2nd pic)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now