Talk

Advanced search

Hobbs Unlimited Scarf and Codes

(8 Posts)
polyhymnia Wed 14-Sep-11 23:39:45

Rather taken by this when I saw it online yesterday, though not sure I like the vivid Hobbs branding:

www.hobbs.co.uk/index.cfm?page=1017&productid=0211-1671-104900&productvarid=0211-1671-104900&refpage=1246

It is also ££ (though have to admit have paid more for my two Lily and Lionel scarves, which I think are classics).

Will take a look in RL when I can - don't know where this Unlimited line is going to be available but I'll be in Covent Garden in next few days.

Meanwhile, has anyone else seen or have any views, for or against?

Also does anyone have a Hobbs code? There was a reduction on last w/e but this range has only appeared since then.

polyhymnia Thu 15-Sep-11 11:04:33

Bump. Any views or codes anyone??

fiorentina Thu 15-Sep-11 16:16:30

I've seen it and I was a bit surprised Hobbs have gone for such brazen branding, not really like them at all. It's a shame, as some of the pieces were nice.

warmandwooly Thu 15-Sep-11 17:37:55

There is a ten quid off voucher/code for Hobbs this month in Instyle mag but excludes scarves!! See Money Saving Expert. Have seen some infinity scarf in TK Maxx if that is any help. Sorry

warmandwooly Thu 15-Sep-11 17:40:15

Oops. Got partial wrong end of the stick.

ireallyagreewithyou Thu 15-Sep-11 17:42:01

lol at story poncery

vile colours

cocobongo Thu 15-Sep-11 20:54:06

i got this scarf, which is lovely.

Horses

polyhymnia Fri 16-Sep-11 12:32:11

Saw it in RL in Covent Garden store - not keen. The black and camel colours are fine. And it can be arranged to hide the Hobbs ad - but then you lose the rather nice swan pattern as well! All in all, def. not worth the money.

I do like the horses one though - stupidly didn't see it because didn't linger in Hobbs on my Covent Garden shopping trip yesterday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now