Talk

Advanced search

Good UGG Discount Codes

(7 Posts)
PrimaBallerina Wed 14-Sep-11 17:53:45

For those of us not cutting edge enough to have binned them years ago...

£20.00 off any pair at The Hut - enter 20UGG at checkout (expires midnight I think)

25% off any pair at Javari - enter JAVABOX6 at checkout (expires 30/09/11)

Javari's offer is obviously better but they didn't have much stock. I bought a pair of classic short chestnuts for £125.00 from The Hut.

The codes are from Martin Lewis's Money Saving Expert website. They've confirmed with The Hut that the Uggs are genuine but sourced from abroad.

PrimaBallerina Fri 16-Sep-11 09:34:07

Now not that any of you were remotely interested when I originally posted smile but my UGGs have arrived today. They are definitely genuine and have all the correct labels, authentication certificates and box. I am very pleased with them.

Even if the offer has expired I think The Hut still sell them for about £40 less than House if Fraser and I can highly recommend them.

daenerysstormborn Fri 16-Sep-11 11:26:20

i used the discount code and got a pair from javari for dh, in the end they cost £60, as were already discounted to £80ish, bargain. dh is pleased, he wanted some to wear as slippers, but obviously objected to paying full price. our house gets really cold in the winter, wooden floors everywhere plus dh works from home in a wooden cabin in the garden which although it has heating, it gets very cold out there.

dottyaboutstripes Fri 16-Sep-11 11:43:51

I also bought a pair from Javari using the code. DH was going to buy some in America for DD but we did this instead. A bit more expensive but still a good saving. So thanks smile

KellyKettle Fri 23-Sep-11 11:52:42

Thanks for this, I just bought some Merrell Yarra for £101 instead of £135 smile

987654 Fri 23-Sep-11 19:27:42

ASOS code HAPPYLFW 20% none discounted stock.

Ebay outlets
www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?LH_PrefLoc=1&rt=nc&LH_ItemCondition=11&_nkw=UGG%20Bellvue%20Espresso&_dmpt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&_fln=1&_sc=1&_sop=2&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

[kiss]

mummy2munchkin Fri 23-Sep-11 19:41:25

did you know you can use clubcard vouchers on getthelabel.com which sell already discounted uggs...just found out yesterday so sorry if you did ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now