Talk

Advanced search

What watch do you wear? And do you have more than one watch?

(11 Posts)
overmydeadbody Wed 14-Sep-11 16:41:27

I'm looking for a new watch, and am just curious as to what everyone else wears.

I lost my old watch, can't find it anywhere...

ravenc Wed 14-Sep-11 16:43:26

I wear a white and pink bench one for during the day. I have another one that is black with gems round the face thats my one i use for best.

overmydeadbody Wed 14-Sep-11 16:44:24

ravenc where is the black one from? It sounds nice.

ravenc Wed 14-Sep-11 16:46:03

it was out of the avon

UsingMainlySpoons Wed 14-Sep-11 16:48:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

overmydeadbody Wed 14-Sep-11 16:50:06

love it using mainly spoons. I fancy a fun watch actually, for everyday and mucking around

UsingMainlySpoons Wed 14-Sep-11 16:55:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MoreCrackThanHarlem Wed 14-Sep-11 16:59:28

I have 3.
A gold bracelet style Gucci watch with big links, a white, Chanel style, chunky watch, and a plain square faced watch with a black leather strap.
Wear them all regularly.

PieMistress Wed 14-Sep-11 19:40:28

I have quite a few watches - they are one of my weaknesses!

This is my fun watch www.johngreedjewellery.com/en/uk/watches/swatch-core-collection-colour-the-sky-multi-coloured-silicon-and-resin-watch-rrp-+pound3800/invt/p9218/

I have a couple of Nixon watches that I love smile

marilynwhirlwind Wed 14-Sep-11 23:44:06

I have this which I asked DH for as a christmas present as I realized I needed a second hand for work, but i now wear it all the time as I really love it. Also have this which I sometimes wear on daysoff/nights out. Also have one similar tothis which I've had for about 12 years and I wear occassionally. I do like quite classic styles rather than following trends.

Clary Wed 14-Sep-11 23:55:58

I don't spend much money on watches since having one that cost £100 that I didn't really like that much and which cost £15 or so for new battery/new strap.

I now spend £5 on one from the stall in the shopping centre and when they die (usually after about 2 years) I buy another one. Just got one actually, it's fine and dandy.

Apply similar policy to sunglasses - always breaking or losing them anyway so best buy cheap. It does help that I don't feel that passionately about any watch on my wrist in general - I guess if there was one I really really loved Iwould spend ££ to have it, but for me it's all about fucntion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now