Talk

Advanced search

Positive review of Bravissimo

(1 Post)

I'm always quick to slag stores off when I get bad service, so I just wanted to make sure I was fair and let you all know about the great service I got at Bravissimo last week.

A bra I bought in April at the beginning of my pregnancy suddenly decided to perform keyhole surgery on me when the underwire escaped. I took it back to Bravissimo and enquired hopefully as to whether it would be possible to exchange it despite not having the original receipt. because I'm on the catalogue mailing list they had a record of my transaction and said they'd be happy to re-fit me and exchange the bra for one that wasn't going to poke holes in my chest wall.

One fitting with a very lovely woman later I had the exact same bra (which I loved) but in a slightly larger size so there's room for me to expand into it.

I am very happy with their attitude, customer service and products, as they were happy to replace the faulty one. Whilst i still wish it didn't cost so much money to buy bras for bigger boobs, at least the money is well spent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now