Talk

Advanced search

Comfortable heels for a pair of navy trousers

(9 Posts)
ArthurMcAffertyhastwocats Tue 13-Sep-11 23:16:02

I have just bought a pair of rather lovely navy trousers for work. Which is good, but it has just dawned on me that all of my non-sandal shoes are black, so I now need some shoes to wear with them. They are fairly long on me, so I think I need a heel of some sort. I am open to suggestions in terms of colour and style but they do need to be comfortable as I spend a lot of the day on my feet, or walking to meetings. I toyed briefly with these in dark grey but can't justify the price and am not convinced they would be all that comfortable.

byanymeans Wed 14-Sep-11 10:20:04

Oh,They are very nice. With you though as to how comfortable they wold be all day.
Navy with navy
Navy again
Maybe a bit sailor
Cute if you like the colour
Very cute
White again
In the purple
Stunning but maybe to much grin
Red and navy
I have these in green wink
Grey no idea how comfortable but I like them

Hope this list helps. smile

ArthurMcAffertyhastwocats Wed 14-Sep-11 12:05:20

I really like those ASOS ones, thank you! And the purple ones (never had purple shoes, must go and seek some out). I get insanely grumpy if my shoes hurt - comfort is an absolute must, so I think I probably just need to go out and try some on...

FunnysInTheGarden Wed 14-Sep-11 14:50:13

I've just bought these for work as I too need comfy heels as do quite a lot of walking but need to look smartish.

FunnysInTheGarden Wed 14-Sep-11 14:51:42

sorry, there's another rubbish link from me. Hopefully this is better?

tethersend Wed 14-Sep-11 18:16:15

I always think tan looks lovely with navy- something like these

ireallyagreewithyou Wed 14-Sep-11 18:24:21

heeled loafers
www.next.co.uk/x482312s6#749200x48

ArthurMcAffertyhastwocats Wed 14-Sep-11 22:24:04

Brown and tan are indeed good ideas. I used to buy shoes from Next all the time - been many years though. Are they still as good as they used to be?

ireallyagreewithyou Thu 15-Sep-11 08:52:12

not always tbh , agree were easy and cheap to buy and in past leahter was very good

its hit and miss now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now