Talk

Advanced search

Maternity tights please!

(6 Posts)
nickelbabe Tue 13-Sep-11 17:15:26

I need to buy some maternity tights for when it gets cold (is that ever going to happen this year? grin )

I have to wear cotton-rich tights, normally called Winter Tights, but acrylic rich ones will be fine too.
they're normally listed as 100 denier, i think.

I've seen these on mothercare: here

are these any good? does anyone have any experience of those?

can i get similar elsewhere?

I remember my friend lending a pair of maternity tights once, when I stayed over at hers and forgot to bring a spare pair - i wore them backwards! they were woolly (thick knitted cotton) and very comfy, so something like that, please.

thank you!

MrsBloomingTroll Tue 13-Sep-11 21:11:27

Try M&S online?

justabigdisco Tue 13-Sep-11 21:17:41

There was a piece on the Guardian website about maternity clothes, I saw it yesterday, they said the mothercare ones are the best around (12 quid I think they were). Haven't tried them myself tho

blondieminx Tue 13-Sep-11 22:56:12

Mothercare maternity tights are quite good, as are the ones from Dorothy Perkins (and both do groovy colours as well as just black).

I tried Next maternity tights and they laddered on the first wear, and rolled down my bump so I can't recommend them at all!

rednose Wed 14-Sep-11 10:52:36

mamas & papas over the bump tights were good bought them new off ebay

nickelbabe Wed 14-Sep-11 12:53:40

thank you all. smile

It might sound a bit cheeky to ask how tall you are?
I am 5' 8" and evidently have long legs, because I usually find it a problem to get them up my legs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now