Talk

Advanced search

Foundation Recommendations?

(5 Posts)
MadamXx Tue 13-Sep-11 14:14:40

I usually buy No7 Intelligent Colour (Medium) but I'm wondering if anything cheaper will do the job just as good?

smearedinfood Wed 14-Sep-11 12:59:50

I love Yves Saint Laurent Perfect Touch Foundation, but I just need to find out who does it cheapest because it is slightly pricier, but it's good coverage and not mask like.

MyMaisyMouse Wed 14-Sep-11 14:01:18

In my better off days I used to use an Elizabeth Arden foundation and it was excellent but at about £25 a bottle it was pretty pricey.

I then changed to No7 Intelligent Colour in '01 Light' which was about £15 for 40ml tube, but now I use Max Factor Colour Adapt in 'Creamy Ivory' and its only about £10 for a 34ml bottle.

I noticed a big difference when I down branded from Arden to No7, but haven't noticed any change in quality from No7 to Max Factor so I'm going to stick with that now.

MyMaisyMouse Wed 14-Sep-11 14:06:08

After smeared recommended YSL Perfect Touch I've had a look but its £32 for 40ml, gulp!

Thats a bit more pricey than No7! Same though, because the reviews of it are great grin

QuinnFabray Wed 14-Sep-11 15:47:42

Bourjois Healthy Mix is good, as is Bourjoir 10 hour sleep effect, both about a tenner. I also quite like Rimmel 25 hour, which is cheap as chips at about 5.99.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now