Talk

Advanced search

eye cream for my crepey lids

(5 Posts)
IheartBruceparry Tue 13-Sep-11 11:39:22

Ew just spotted my eyelids in harsh daylight. They look really dry and crepey, I spose I should get a good cream, can anyone recommend one? I'm 30 and rest of face skin is pretty normal. I'd spend up to twenty pounds.

IheartBruceparry Tue 13-Sep-11 18:53:54

I'm bumping this up in the hope someone can save me ageing lids...??!

JellyBelly10 Tue 13-Sep-11 18:59:09

I've used CLarins eye cream for years, am 43 and to be honest have fairly wrinkle free eyes (rest of face looks a bit dodgy though!)! Can't remember how much it costs, but the little bottle always lasts about 6 months as you literally put a few dots on and gently blend them in.

IheartBruceparry Tue 13-Sep-11 19:19:08

thanks jelly. I've heard good things about clarins, is it just called 'eye cream'? Or does it have a fancy name?

JellyBelly10 Tue 13-Sep-11 20:56:27

No of course it's not just called Eye Cream, that would be too easy!grin It's called Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Cream and to my horror I've just checked the price and it's £35!!!!! I've been buying it for years and always buy all my various things to together (then need a stiff drink afterwards to recover from shock of price!) , but I hadn't realised it was £35 on its own! Mind you it really does last ages as you use it so sparingly. I love it. By the way they do another one called something very similar like Advanced Eye Contour Serum and that's not as good, in my opinion, the cream one is brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now