Talk

Advanced search

H and M

(13 Posts)
MrsSnow Tue 13-Sep-11 11:28:56

I bought on the 1st and it was dispatched on the 5th and it still hasn't arrived. I can't find a customer services email address, I can't sit on the phone so am absolutely fuming!

I have previously bought from them but the item arrived on the last day of the delivery window. Whats the longest you've had to wait for an item from H and M to be delivered?

JohnniesBitch Tue 13-Sep-11 11:56:28

I waited ages, seriously it was weeks rather than days. Ive never ordered online again. fwiw i live in a busy commuter town and not out in the sticks.

Sausagesarenottheonlyfruit Tue 13-Sep-11 12:02:15

^^ What JohnniesBitch said.

Stupid thing is I have an H&M where I live, was just being lazy. Won't do that again.

Moredofbumsnet Tue 13-Sep-11 12:50:55

2 months. Was going to return the dress in disgust but it was really nice.Kept it even though it had gone half price in the sale.

iloveeverton Tue 13-Sep-11 12:54:56

They ship from Sweden. That is the excuse I got when I ordered a dress for a wedding and it didn't turn up on time.

UterusUterusGhali Tue 13-Sep-11 13:10:34

My last order was late, but only by a day.

MadamXx Tue 13-Sep-11 14:10:13

I will never order from them again.

I ordered 3 items at the beginning of August. Mid august the money for ONE item finally went off my card and a week later ONE item arrived.

Heard nothing else about the other two items until the beginning of September when the money for ONE of the items went off the card hmm a week and a half later it finally arrived. Ridiculous, I've cancelled the other item. It would be quicker for me to board a bloody plane to Sweden and pick it up myself!

The worst delivery service I've ever used.

brianmayshair Tue 13-Sep-11 16:22:06

I am still waiting for an order i made in August have phoned twice and they made up some shite excuses and said they had sorted it but still no order. Have given up, there is one down the road from work when i went in the stuff was such crap quality that i don't want it now anyway.

The customer service guy was so rude on the phone to, it was a joke.

MadamXx Tue 13-Sep-11 17:18:03

The thing is, I regularly order from Next who deliver items without fail the next day (even if I order on a whim last minute at 8.30pm it will be delivered the next day) so I can't help but compare. When you're used to such good service, H&M seem like a joke.

KenDoddsDadsDog Tue 13-Sep-11 19:05:28

It took ages for mine too. Won't use it again.

Munashe Tue 13-Sep-11 20:01:51

Mine just got here today that I ordered end of august. Dispatch was supposed to be 5-8 August.

Dawndonna Tue 13-Sep-11 20:56:35

I too am still waiting for an August order. They're rubbish.

MrsSnow Tue 13-Sep-11 21:15:10

Well I managed to find a email/ static complaint box area but as yet haven't even received one of those standard mails to say they have received it. No doubt will have to hit the phone tomorrow.

Needless to say I will not be purchasing from them online again. angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now