Talk

Advanced search

Is Primark doing snugglesuits for all ages again this year?

(37 Posts)
SilkStalkings Mon 12-Sep-11 16:44:25

My kids all adored theirs last year - has anyone seen them this autumn yet? I mean the all-in-one fleece zip up sleepsuits, they had adult sizes too but don't think I can face that lol.

Catsmamma Mon 12-Sep-11 16:46:56

YES!!

well they are in the gents department...Tigger, Elvis, Brown Monkey, Red Devil and a very bizarre be-nappied Giant Baby one!

I have a Tigger and a Monkey one for my boys!

and I forgot to look in the ladies section.

GetOrfMoiSamsungFridgeFreezer Mon 12-Sep-11 16:47:55

I have seen them in there - well the adult ones anyway.

My dd loves them.

Lilyloo Mon 12-Sep-11 17:17:51

I have got a blue football one age 10 for ds and a pink sheep one for dd 6 , they loved them last year to

NettoSuperstar Mon 12-Sep-11 17:19:39

I hope so.
I love mine, I even met a mnetter wearing it. grin

Catsmamma Mon 12-Sep-11 17:21:42

well the Tigger XL fits my 6ft3 inch (with size13 feet) ds if anyone needs to know!

he has been moaning that he has not got one since they sold out last year!

dd and I have the cow ones. grin

LilQueenie Mon 12-Sep-11 17:26:40

yes they have them in the womens section. cant remember the themes but were in the other day.

SilkStalkings Mon 12-Sep-11 17:27:37

Excellent <<steeples fingers>> that's Christmas sorted thenwink.

SemperUbiSubUbi Mon 12-Sep-11 17:59:07

I reeeeeeeealy want one.

Do they do them in, ahem, slightly larger sizes?

AnnabellaFagina Mon 12-Sep-11 20:23:35

Wtf?

Wilts Mon 12-Sep-11 20:31:28

I bought Ds1 (14) the tiger one at the weekend. He was over the moon and posted a photo of himself on Facebook wearing it grin

BluddyMoFo Mon 12-Sep-11 20:32:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hocuspontas Mon 12-Sep-11 20:34:59

Oooh thanks for this! Dd2 has the adult cow and leopard but the cow one is falling apart!

MaeMobley Mon 12-Sep-11 20:39:15

I saw some in Primark on Friday. I am laughing at big sleepsuits from Primark being talked about in Style and Beaty.

MaeMobley Mon 12-Sep-11 20:39:38

and I can't spell! Beauty

mumatron Mon 12-Sep-11 20:44:19

Yes they had them in all sizes last week. Kids and adult.

My dc love theirs and my mum has asked for one for christmas.

Dd1 also loves the thin all in one pj's like a footless baby grow.

I'm so tempted to get one for myself.

stylenotfashion Tue 13-Sep-11 09:28:59

Am intrigued.

DooinMeCleanin Tue 13-Sep-11 09:33:01

Oooh I did not know this. Dd1 has been devesated since she grew out of her aged 5 one and we gave it to her sister. She made it 'fit' untill very recently (she's 8). It can't have been comfortable. I'll have to get her a new one. I'm not sure why they are necessary, since our house is very warm, but she likes them.

noddyholder Tue 13-Sep-11 09:47:51

My ds has the tiger and he is 17! Wears it a lot and washes well. We are renting a place for the winter and it seems freezing so hope there are some this year for dp and I!

SemperUbiSubUbi Tue 13-Sep-11 10:26:43

I am loving all these teenagers wearing babygrows! grin

I love it when teenagers dont care whats cool and like what they like for their own sake rather than what the other sheep at school think is cool.

Curiousmama Tue 13-Sep-11 10:31:07

Ahhh that explains why I saw tiger walking through the village yesterday, didn't think he was on a fun run grin Oh and yes they wear 'in' clothes 'out' round here hmm

noddyholder Tue 13-Sep-11 10:33:08

My ds wore his to my parents on xmas day! grin To much muttering of Brighton and Bohemian from my family

WhollyGhost Tue 13-Sep-11 11:40:35

^I am loving all these teenagers wearing babygrows! grin
I love it when teenagers dont care whats cool and like what they like for their own sake rather than what the other sheep at school think is cool.^

do you see the irony here? Teenagers are wearing them outdoors because they think they're cool. Because they are sheep (and maybe dressed up as one too). This is not rebellion.

But they do sound like they might be v. cosy for Autumnal camping... and might help me persuade my toddler to wear hers (she keeps saying "I a big girl, I not wear sleepsuit").

WhollyGhost Tue 13-Sep-11 11:41:42

horrid x posts Noddy - presumably you were indoors on xmas day grin

noddyholder Tue 13-Sep-11 11:46:21

Well we had to drive I think in ds case it was pure laziness

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now