Talk

Advanced search

For those waiting for stock of Clarks boots...

(44 Posts)
goatinacoat Mon 12-Sep-11 16:01:04

the norley cedars are now in, just had an email to let me know and have ordered a pair. In both colours blush Thank feck for the 20% discount!

lovely boots

Doyouthinktheysaurus Mon 12-Sep-11 16:10:35

They are lovely aren't they. I ordered in the brown colour, the ebony only has odd sizes in stockconfused

goatinacoat Mon 12-Sep-11 16:11:15

I know, thankfully mine was one of them! smile

AgentProvocateur Mon 12-Sep-11 16:13:09

Do you need the actual voucher to get 20% off, or is there a code for online ordering?

vonnyh Mon 12-Sep-11 16:13:55

Code for 20% off online is BEFRIENDS

AgentProvocateur Mon 12-Sep-11 16:16:30

Thanks so much.

polyhymnia Mon 12-Sep-11 16:18:46

They are lovely-looking.

My size is in stock in ebony at moment, but am wondering what I'd wear them with. Don't do skirts but live in jeans, or dresses. Please can someone tell me if these would only work with skinnies tucked in. Bit worried as, though do have skinnies, I also have straight legs and don't know if they'd tuck in and how much it'd matter if they didn't. Perhaps an ankle boot would be better, though I covet these....

Help and advice appreciated.

goatinacoat Mon 12-Sep-11 16:23:29

I'm going to wear with my straight leg and slim fit jeans, normally find these tuck in fine as my legs are not up to skinnies! Still got the odd pair of boot cuts to go over the top too.

Am going to wear with jeans, and also with a long jumper, short denim skirts and thick tights when it gets colder. And casual dresses and leggings.

Also just ordered these to try lovely grey boots

My name is goat and I have a boots addiction problem blush

Doyouthinktheysaurus Mon 12-Sep-11 16:58:53

LOl goat, I was tempted by those too.

I have a massive boots and handbag habit. I bought 2 pairs of DM boots in the sale last spring that haven't seen the light of day yet!

I am waiting for the Liquid Crystal boots to come into stock. Can't link as on my ipad and I fear I maybe a bit too old for them but I think I need to try them.

lamandler Mon 12-Sep-11 16:59:31

Tried these on today in the shop, love them but held on for the 20% discount. Now they don't have my size sad

Anyone know how long the offer lasts?

vonnyh Mon 12-Sep-11 17:03:00

Til Oct 2nd.

lamandler Mon 12-Sep-11 17:15:22

Oh good, will stalk the site until they come in then. Some real gems in Clarks this season.....

wornoutbutstillwonderful Mon 12-Sep-11 18:22:01

I have those ones goat finding them really comfy and soft, I found I had to go down a half size though.

goatinacoat Mon 12-Sep-11 19:06:12

How gorgeous is pretty much the whole range?? And half the price of the Kurt Geiger ones I usually go for. Which means I can buy twice as many pairs grin

lamandler, if you sign up for email alerts they're really prompt at letting you know when there's stock again.

fiorentina Mon 12-Sep-11 20:07:47

Thank you!!

Cherrypie32 Mon 12-Sep-11 21:01:35

Ordered my Cedars in the Khaki today but hoping they quite brown really, very excited, have been waiting ages!

Nospringflower Mon 12-Sep-11 21:47:49

Can anyone tell me what colour the khaki ones are as they dont look what I think of as khaki in the picture - more like a light brown. Thanks. Do you get 20% off instore or only online - fancy getting them for this weekend.

Cherrypie32 Mon 12-Sep-11 22:24:24

You might not get them for weekend on free delivery as my delivery date (ordered today) is Monday. Don't think anyone will know actual colour as only just come into stock today!

carlywurly Tue 13-Sep-11 19:13:11

My norley ebony are in!! Going to collect tomorrow. We will all be wearing the same boots, like a MN uniform grin

Cherrypie32 Tue 13-Sep-11 19:51:21

Can you post what they like, love to know exact colour and what suede is like, if not a 'shaggy' suede I could be tempted to them too grin

carlywurly Tue 13-Sep-11 20:06:10

Will do! Shaggy suede is not what I'm after either, and tbh I think the khaki will win out as long as it's not some murky greenish shade. I'll report back on my findings smile

Cherrypie32 Tue 13-Sep-11 20:20:24

If they are like the suede of those biker style Uggs though they could be great, I wait excitedly (am I sad??grin)

carlywurly Tue 13-Sep-11 20:31:05

I own a pair of said biker style Uggs to aid with the comparison!!
If you are sad, so am I, I've been checking the bloody website every day for weeks!! grin ps this is goat in disguise

bobkate Tue 13-Sep-11 20:35:46

Can anyone shed some please light on the fit D button? I've no idea if I need to click this on or off? I haven't ordered from the Clarks website before but really like the look of the Norley boots grin

bobkate Tue 13-Sep-11 20:37:44

Ok, scratch that..I have just tried to unclick it and it says I have to select a fit, so I guess the D fit is the standard one....derrrr blush scuttles away...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now