Talk

Advanced search

Benefit Blushers.....

(13 Posts)
MrsBradleyCooper Mon 12-Sep-11 11:05:24

You know those square ones, like Dandelion, Coralista, Sugarbomb, Dallas, Thrrob hmm etc

They all look the same!

I've got Coralista, which is nice, and has a sort of gold shimmer to it, but I was just wondering if anyone has more than one and if they are any different?

I looked at the Dandelion one and it just looks so....blah. Like you'd have to be plastering it on for an hour before you even got so much as a light glow.

coastgirl Mon 12-Sep-11 11:23:23

I liked Dandelion - but then I bought some from Boots Natural Collection (Pink Cloud, £1.99ish or 3 for £5!) and it's the same colour but stronger and everyone compliments me when I wear it.

QuinnFabray Mon 12-Sep-11 11:25:53

I love Dandelion, it's my favourite blusher, but I am fair skinned, dark haired, it suits my complexion. It's more of a face brightener. Having said that I got an MUA blusher for a pound which is very similar.

MrsBradleyCooper Mon 12-Sep-11 12:08:56

I'm reasonably fair too, but it still just didn't look like it would give any colour! Maybe I'll pop in and ask for a demo.

Might have a look at that pink cloud one as well.

Anyone got any of the others?

I've got Hoola too, which is the opposite - looks like I've painted my face with creosote grin.

cantpackwontpack Mon 12-Sep-11 12:14:16

I have Sugarbomb and I really like it. I rarely wear makeup and went shopping with my friend. I got talking to the Benefit assistant and she put some You Rebel Lite tinted moisturiser and the Sugarbomb blush on me and the difference was obvious. I bought them both.

The Sugarbomb is different colours your swirl into each other. I am dark haired, skin that tans easily and I think the colour suits me. Saying that though I had never worn blusher before so don't really have anything to compare to.

cerealqueen Mon 12-Sep-11 13:39:31

I wear dandelion all over rather than as blusher and get comments about how well i look! I am fair with freckles. It is a make-up must have for me!

Gillybobs Mon 12-Sep-11 13:52:45

Dandelion is way too subtle for me (im fair skinned) and Hoopla is like mud on my cheeks sad

However, Dallas is amazing, between a bronzer and a blusher, it gives me a glowy effect I adore. Coralista is nice when I have a tan but very much a summery product imo.

They last for AGES so feel they are value for money for sure

DonaAna Mon 12-Sep-11 19:46:06

I'm very fair, don't tan at all and Dandelion is almost too dark for me (like a very obvious bronzing powder) - I can only wear in summer.

I bought it in 2003 and it's still going strong. I guess you'll need to restock once every decade.

I like Dandelion (pale and dark haired too) but now I've discovered how good the Natural Collection ones are, there's no way I'd pay the ridiculous prices that Benefit ask for.

HandMini Mon 12-Sep-11 21:00:50

I have Dandelion and love it, but will now definitely be looking out for Natural Collection Pink Cloud. I prefer creamy blushers in any case - you could try Benetint if you really love Benefit stuff. I am currently using NARS cream blush which is lovely and leaves a real sheen rather than looking cakey/powdery.

MrsBradleyCooper Mon 12-Sep-11 21:12:56

I've had Benetint, but I prefer Posie Tint as it's pink rather than red.

Hmmm, might take a look at sugarbomb or dallas.

Thanks for the input smile

Haberdashery Mon 12-Sep-11 21:19:06

If any of you are yellow-toned/olive-skinned, Hoola is AMAZING. I've tried lots of other bronzers but absolutely nothing else gives me a perfect healthy glow like that one does.

I have to ask, do the Natural Collection ones include a Hoola-alike? If so I will def give it a go.

FauxFox Mon 12-Sep-11 21:21:55

I wear Hoola in summer when I have a tan and Dallas in winter - love them grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now