Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Biker boots? Am I years out of date?

(8 Posts)
ComradeJing Mon 12-Sep-11 02:35:39

I'm thinking of getting some biker boots this winter. Is this a fashion yay or nay? Are they horribly last year?

It will be bloody cold here again (-9 to -15 in the day) and I'd rather not freeze or wear ugg boots.

FoofFighters Mon 12-Sep-11 08:47:04

I'm still wearing mine so I hope they're still a yay!

tulpe Mon 12-Sep-11 08:50:42

I bought a pair 4 years ago and they will come out again this winter smile

<<makes mental note to re-heel boots and thanks OP for reminding me grin >>

Tourelles Mon 12-Sep-11 09:32:34

Jimmy Choo has soem out this season on net a porter, so yes I would say they are back in!

pictish Mon 12-Sep-11 09:34:37

Biker boots are never out of fashion. There may be times when they are more popular than others, but they aren't ever something that dates.

I have DM biker boots (I'm wearing them now) and they go with anything. Love them.

neuroticmumof3 Mon 12-Sep-11 17:44:05

I love biker boots and am hoping my old black ones will survive another winter.

MrsDmitriTippensKrushnic Mon 12-Sep-11 17:48:01

If you like them, wear them. No idea if they're fashionable or not, but if they aren't I'd have to say as a fairly annoyingly contrary person, that would make me want to wear them more grin

ComradeJing Tue 13-Sep-11 01:52:59

YAY! Ok, now I just need to find a pair I really like. grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: