Talk

Advanced search

Mulberry at Biscester - A question.

(6 Posts)
OldBagWantsNewBag Sun 11-Sep-11 22:53:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

warmandwooly Mon 12-Sep-11 00:19:13

I think that you should check out a site called The Purse Forum. They have a Mulberry forum where you will probably be able to find out the answers to your questions. They have other outlets too at York and I think Cheshire Oaks.

chipstick10 Mon 12-Sep-11 07:41:55

You have to be lucky on the day. I got both my Bays from Biscester. I have never rung before hand but people do.

afishcalledmummy Mon 12-Sep-11 08:07:11

Yes they post stuff to you from Bicester and the other outlets (Shepton Mallett, Cheshire Oaks) but they don't often have Bayswaters in, so it might be necessary to call a few times. IIRC they are about 25 - 30% cheaper, and the shareholder discount takes a further 20% off - even in the outlet shops, but they won't honour that over the telephone.

OldBagWantsNewBag Mon 12-Sep-11 13:55:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Angel786 Mon 12-Sep-11 15:56:52

I got a small bayswater from there but in a raspberry colour a few years ago. Was considerably cheaper. They do have further reductions in sale seasons but obviously the popular styles often sell out.

I've had stuff posted from other stores in Zbicester, they charged about 8 quid but all arrived safe...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now