Talk

Advanced search

Oh FGS, I need a coat...

(4 Posts)
Avinalarf Sun 11-Sep-11 22:49:07

And there is nothing - NOTHING - online that I like. This happens every year, and every year I eventually end up with a horrible coat I resent buying just because I am so bloody cold!

How hard can it be?

I am tall (5'11), size 12-14 and a bit top heavy / jelly belly. I want something that covers my bum and will make me feel good (and warm!) when I put it on over skinnies or dress/tights & boots. Open to all style / colour suggestions. Willing to spend up to about £200 9but pref cheaper).

Anyone know of anything suitable? Please dont leave me to an ill fitted Next jobbie again.

TheGrassIsJewelled Sun 11-Sep-11 22:54:51

No help, but your measurements and requirements match mine, so am watching with intent! I have one from Mango but the sleeves are too short sad

stripeybump Sun 11-Sep-11 22:56:57

Tommy Hilfiger have lovely stylish and fab quality coats. I have a red duffle coat which is my favourite clothing item ever. They had a nice navy military one in their Bluewater shop last time I was in.

Bellavita Sun 11-Sep-11 22:59:37

I got a bloody bargain yesterday in TK Max. A fabulous Fenn Wright & Manson coat reduced from £150 to £49.99.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now