Talk

Advanced search

Please help me dress my enormous bf baps!

(4 Posts)
Byeckerslike Sun 11-Sep-11 21:16:01

i am having a total crisis clothes wise, i have about two tops that are not stretchy H&M vest tops! They are the only thing i can stretch round my massive twin bf boobies sad
I am about a 12/14 with a slimish waist so if i wear a looser fitting top it hangs straight down and i look pregnant again!
So... I am after some smart/casual tops which wnt make me look mahoosive, i am stuck in a jeans a tshirt shaped rut.
Thanks in advance fashion gurus.... Ps i have the mn scarf and wear it at all times!

scootergal Sun 11-Sep-11 21:31:51

when i was bf i used use a combo of wearing 2 tops (pull one up one down) + tie front or swingy type cardis

http://www.babeswithbabies.com/section_details.asp?section=Breastfeeding+Tops&section_id=6428

good for inspiration !

what about a wrap type top ..... not sure where you would get them but jersey type stretchy material with a cross over top or deep v top and wear a jersey cami top underneath them (sisley/ benetton do great ones that wash so well and last for years literally)

I used also wear halter type tops with said cami tops underneath.

good luck!

DorisIsAPinkDragon Sun 11-Sep-11 21:45:59

I had some mamway ones when bf which do the crossover thing, I also had a rooti tooti top which worked quite well.

If you don't mind lifting the top up (double layering) bravissimo might be a good shot for some -shirt style tops with boobs.

Byeckerslike Mon 12-Sep-11 10:09:32

Thankyou for those, i am definitely a double layer wearer as opposed to bf clothes, which i think are expensive for what they are. Also i tandem feed my twins so easier to wap them both out blush
I dont know why i hadnt thought of bravissimo, thankyou both, will have a browse!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now