Talk

Advanced search

Work trousers for short people - with pockets?

(4 Posts)
MsWeatherwax Sun 11-Sep-11 19:30:10

I'm short (about 5 ft 1) and only wear flats. Seem to be really struggling to find much of a petite section in shops any more. Had a desperate moment and looked around Marks and Spencers - it is really true that the per una stuff is horrid. I used to find ok trousers in Dorothy Perkins petite bit but there's never much choice and were none at all last time I visited. Ideally I would like something slightly stretchy that doesn't need ironing (so not linen or anything). Anyone have any suggestions for new shops I could try?

MatLeaveForever Sun 11-Sep-11 20:43:46

Have you tried Next, they have a large petite section and lots of work trousers. Probably more choice online/directory than in the shops. Good luck!

Chewbecca Sun 11-Sep-11 20:48:00

I used to buy next petite but find they feel too cheap these days. I like précis petite for smart trousers, from debenhams or john Lewis. I only buy on a discount day (such as today!) as they are a bit pricier but worth it for me as they fit and hang well.

MsWeatherwax Sun 11-Sep-11 21:04:32

Next looks more my level in terms of price, but we have both a Next and a Debenhams in town so I'll check out that brand and see if I can get them on sale or something! Thanks for the suggestions smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now