Talk

Advanced search

Please help me with non wired bra issues

(5 Posts)
kickingking Sun 11-Sep-11 17:53:56

I am 8/9 weeks pregnant and need to stop wearing underwired bras as they wer getting too uncomfortable.

I went to try some bras on yesterday and, after being checked by bra lady, left with some non wired bras in a 32DD (I was wearing a 32C). I seem to be filling out the cups properly but they feel tight round my ribcage, so I'm thinking I should have bought a 34.

The real problem, however, is that these huge cups on a very short person (I'm barely more than 5ft) reach up to my shoulder blades and can be seen under any top that isn't a polo neck. It looks awful sad

Are there any non wired bras in that sort of size that aren't going to reach up to my neck? They have rendered all my tops and dressses unwearable.

Please help!

kickingking Sun 11-Sep-11 18:12:08

When I said they reach up to my shoulder blades, I meant my collar bones! blush <blames hormones>

SofiaAmes Sun 11-Sep-11 18:20:03

Lovable do nice wireless bras. I think you can find them in some shops in the UK (they are normally sold in australia and italy). I have bought nice wireless bras at Marks and Spencer (but that was some years ago).

piellabakewell Mon 12-Sep-11 23:59:58

I have non-wired M&S t-shirt bras in an A cup that aren't visible under clothes. I can't bear wired bras at all.

TracyK Tue 13-Sep-11 07:55:58

I got a sloggi bra at the weekend - and it is soft underwired - so not too bad and v light feeling on. Though not too much support as cups nice and soft.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now