Talk

Advanced search

Is this jacket good or boring?

(5 Posts)
tak1ngchances Sat 10-Sep-11 09:50:07

I work in a smart casual office and so usually in autumn wear skinny jeans with ballet flats or boots, a shirt/blouse and a fitted jacket (for the train but I keep it on if the office climate control goes skew whiff).
This autumn I want a fitted wool jacket. I was after tweed but then I saw this on the JL website.
What think ye? I know it's expensive but I want it to last a couple of years. I am a size 6 so the various Boden/Crew/Joules options are all too big. My only concern about this one is that it might look a bit boring.

morethanyoubargainfor Sat 10-Sep-11 09:51:31

link just takes you to the home page of JL

SofaQueen Sat 10-Sep-11 09:52:25

Is there any way you could relink to the jacket? The one above just goes to the JL main page.

tak1ngchances Sat 10-Sep-11 09:55:16

sorry...very odd as the link is coming up properly. I know it's a pain but it's called Lauren by Ralph Lauren Darrin Hacking Jacket, Black - you could try that in the search box on JL homepage.

SofaQueen Sat 10-Sep-11 10:05:53

Love the jacket, and it is worth the price in terms of cost/wear. THis is a classic and sooo versatile (both for the office, casually, and out to dinner).

Not boring - the pocket details make it more interesting than a plain black jacket (but there is nothing wrong with a plain black jacket either).

It would be a great backdrop for a wide variety of accessories to change the look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now